That’s right! It’s another Snow Front Masculine Birthday Card! I’ve used this photopolymer stamp set several times now. My SWEET HUBBY’s birthday is today and yes, he loves deer. He loves to watch them out front at our place where it’s their Deer Sanctuary. There is NO shooting allowed off the front porch, hence the term Deer Sanctuary! He also loves to hunt them during Deer Season out back in the woods but it’s to provide food for our table. Back to the card . . . I made another card just like this one but I placed the ribbon up around the top of the white panel and it had a bow. That one was sent to my son-in-law last year and for some reason I don’t have a picture to share. I decided to make this card with the ribbon at the bottom and no bow. I think I like this one better because it seems more masculine without a bow but hey, there ARE female hunters that might like the bow! I’ll add the other two cards that I’ve made using this stamp set below.
CARD MAKING DETAILS
- Card base is 2020-2022 In Color Misty Moonlight 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″; scored at 4-1/4″
- First panel is Basic White 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Second panel is In Color 2020-2022 Designer Series Paper Misty Moonlight 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (largest), create the Basic White panel that has the stamped images. You can stamp the panel before or after you die cut but I prefer to stamp my images after I’ve die cut the panel for better placement of stamped images.
- The Happy Birthday to You sentiment is from the May 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Manly Moments – but there are other sentiments that you could use in its place. Have fun looking at all the different sentiments that Stampin’ Up! has to offer! BTW, you can see the stamp set below from the past Paper Pumpkin kit. As a monthly subscriber, you receive a photopolymer stamp set in each kit as well as much more!
- Classic Stampin’ Pads: Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Misty Moonlight
- Embellishment: 2020-2022 In Color Misty Moonlight 1/4″ Ribbon (Twill), 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots
- I used the Stamparatus to stamp the images or you can use the suggested clear blocks; B, C, D, E on page 163 in the 2020-2021 AC or CLICK HERE.
Here are my other two cards using the Snow Front Photopolymer Stamp Set to make masculine birthday cards.
To see more details for this card on my October 12, 2020 blog post – Snow Front Masculine Birthday Card & CTS #392 – Click HERE.
To see more details for this card on my January 6, 2021 blog post – Simple & Stepped Up Snow Front Cards! – Click HERE.
Click on the product(s) below for details and shop my online store!
BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe.
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for up to 70% discount on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
If you like what you’ve seen today, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!