Well I have certainly been in hiatus since November 10! I didn’t realize it had been that long since I had posted to my blog. It’s time for me to get back into the swing of things around here! I can share all kinds of reasons for the lack of posting but honestly, I just couldn’t get myself on track. I’ve made cards and I’ve even done several videos that I didn’t upload to my YouTube Channel because I felt they were not good enough to share. I think that I just need to quit over thinking things, letting myself get overwhelmed with all the ideas and/or thinking that it’s a wasted effort as I don’t really have any subscribers to my blog. Well, I do but I have less than 20 subscribers for which I’m thankful for each and every one of you! Having said all of that, if I’m not blogging with some consistency then I’m to blame for my own failure as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Actually I’ve NOT tried very hard to share what I love about Stampin’ Up! products or sharing my creations. That really needs to change this year! I need to do a MUCH better job putting myself out there as well so I hope you’ll bear with me.
Speaking of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I’ve NEVER been a PUSHY direct sales person and that is okay. NO ONE likes a pushy person! I signed up to be a SU Demo for the instant 20% savings that I get as a demonstrator, not to mention that I get to see up coming promotions and the opportunity to buy products before the public. Speaking of the instant 20% savings, I believe I have promoted to Bronze Elite and my instant saving will go up to 25% savings! That would be AWESOME! I won’t know until the January 6 if I made it. I LOVE creating with ALL Stampin’ Up! products and you just can’t beat the quality and the coordination between products which includes inks, card stock, embellishments and not to mention stamp sets, dies, and punches! Hang in there with me here as I will be sharing more about how you, too, can be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and why it’s a GREAT time to sign up! Okay let’s move on because it that time for . . .
The NEW January-June 2021 Mini Catalog (JJ) is here and that means it’s also Sale-A-Bration (SAB) time! If you have placed an order with me in the last 6 months, you should have received your Mini Catalog & SAB Brochure by now. If not, please let me know.
During Sale-A-Bration, beginning TODAY, both Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators and customers can earn FREE products. For every $50 and $100 you spend (before tax and shipping), you can choose between two purchasing levels of FREE products. Who doesn’t love FREE stuff?!
ALSO during SAB time, it’s a GREAT TIME to JOIN Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator! Consider joining my team, The Sweet Inkers! Being a demonstrator definitely has its perks! Right now if you join, you’ll not only get the kit for $99 (choose $125 worth of products) plus it ships for FREE! Wait . . . there is more! You’ll also get a FREE assortment of six 6″ x 6″ stacks of Designer Series Paper which includes: Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper. WAIT! There is MORE! You’ll also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit as well ($22 Value)! Ask me for more information about Stampin’ Up!’s papercrafting subscription service.
- No obligation! Purchase your kit and do nothing else OR continue being a demonstrator. No RISK! No Penalty! Drop at anytime!
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products.
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
- To remain an active demonstrator, achieve $300 in sales each quarter which includes your purchases as well. The quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December. From the time you join through the end of the first FULL Stampin’ Up! quarter, you’ll be able to enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- Questions? Contact me! I’ll be happy to assist you!
- Ready to JOIN NOW? Just click on the link, Join my Team, at the very top right of this page to sign up to become a Sweet Inker!
I hope that I’ve given you something to think about! Signing up as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for just $99 is an AWESOME DEAL! You’ll get to choose the products for your kit and you’ll receive additional products which includes DSP and a Paper Pumpkin Kit! Plus you’ll get business supplies to get you started as well. Plus I’m here to help you as your team leader!
BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe.
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for up to 70% discount on products!
If you have any questions, please contact me! Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!