Daisies are my most favorite flowers as they are simply beautiful, literally! What is your favorite flower? It’s been some time since I’ve participated over at The Paper Players. I love the “Don’t Bug Me” theme (#PP654)! I knew immediately that I wanted to use Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Dragonfiles Punch for this card challenge. And yes, I love Dragonflies!
If you don’t have the same products as I’m using but would love to find out how to purchase them, I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Visit my Online Store, set up an online account, and place an order. PLUS any product you select in my Product Table below, will take you to my Online Stampin’ Up! Store. It’s Easy Peasy! But if you need help, just contact me! I’m here to help!
The Paper Players #PP654 – Click Image
Putting It All Together
I love to create SIMPLE cards and add a bit more SWEETNESS to them! Start off by cutting your cardstock and ready your cardbase. I don’t normally do the following but I wanted to share this TIP. If you are running low on cardstock, you can punch (depending on the punch) or die-cut from the panel that will lay behind another panel, in this case the Fresh As A Daisy DSP panel. See image below. It doesn’t affect the outcome of the card so no one is the wiser if you choose to do this step.
Use Multipurpose Glue to adhere DSP to the Crushed Curry panel. I came in from the edge of card 1/2″ to adhere panel(s) to the Basic White card base. Stamp sentiment on Crushed Curry cardstock. I like to stamp the sentiment 2 or 3 times using Memento Tuxedo Black then I stamp it again using VersaMark (I use a stamping tool). Add Clear Emboss Powder and heat set with a Heat Tool. I LOVE embossing!
Once the sentiment label is done, pop it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. When placing the sentiment label, leave 1/2″ from the edge of outer card. Punch three small Dragonflies (or you can use the larger one) and pop them up with Mini Dimensionals. Add Clear Wink of Stella to completely cover the Dragonflies. Anytime I can add Clear Wink of Stella, I DO! Love, love, love that stuff!
That’s it! Well . . . not really! I had to make some more cards but with different sentiments. All of the sentiments are from the Layering Leaves Stamp Set (Photopolymer). The middle card uses a die from the Cheerful Daisies Dies, which I added to the Product Table. And yes . . . you, too, CAN DO THESE CARDS!
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | Scored at 4-1/4″
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Fresh As A Daisy DSP Panel: 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Solid Sentiment Label: 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: Punch Dragonflies
Note: If you don’t see the Product Table in your email, visit my blog!
Be Sure To . . .
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel! Not much on there but hey . . . it’s a start!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for awesome discounts on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE AUGUST HOST CODE 3FX47T6S when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is LESS than $150 in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers so with any amount of order, you’ll receive a THANK YOU GIFT!
Please leave me a comment as I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!
Kits Sale: 1-31 August SAVE 30%
August 1 through August 31, SAVE 30% on amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!. Kits are Online Exclusive products ONLY and not in any of Stampin’ Up! catalogs. Kits are an easy and economical way to try crafting and great for beginners! Click HERE to learn more about the Kits Collection and to view all kits on sale (excludes Paper Pumpkin).