THANKS SO MUCH to all of you who have subscribed to my blog, follow me on Facebook, and/or support me as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator by purchasing your crafting products through my SU Online Store! It has taken me YEARS to finally have high speed internet, unlimited data, and dependable connectivity (well, mostly dependable . . . weather can sometimes be a problem). It’s even been great to be able to stream movies! WooHoo! So thank you so much for hanging with me these past years!
That being said, my card today was inspired by a THANK YOU THEME over at Kylie Bertucci’s Monthly International Blog. This is my very first time to participate. Demonstrators from all around the world can participate. PLEASE take the time to VOTE for my card! I would appreciate your VOTE! I kept my card SIMPLE and SWEET!
HOW TO VOTE: Click HERE or below to vote for my card! To VOTE for my card once there, click on the HEART in the top right corner of the picture when the heart appears. You can vote for your top five favorite cards. The top ten winners get to take part in an international blog hop at the end of this month with other talented successful demonstrators! Personal Note: I’ll just be excited to participate!
Kylie Bertucci’s Monthly International Blog – Thank You Theme
Putting It All Together
I LOVE ALL the papers in the Delightfully Eclectic 12″ x 12″ DSP! You get a lot of bang for your buck with this pack! LOTS of PATTERNS to choose from! To see all the patterns, click the product in the table below. I chose the pattern that has FUN little flowers. I paired it with Fresh Freesia and Basic White cardstock. I picked out Fresh Freesia Tinsel Gems and used both sizes, one large and two smaller ones on my Thanks So Much sentiment label.
I used the Nested Essential Dies to create the sentiment label. Use the largest size and die cut Fresh Freesia for the back panel. Use the next size down for the actual sentiment label but stamp the sentiment FIRST! Using Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Fresh Freesia. Then stamp it again using VersaMark Ink. Apply Clear Emboss Powder and set with Heat Tool! Now die cut it and adhere it to the Fresh Freesia sentiment panel. Either adhere it to the card base or pop up it with Stampin’ Dimensional. I chose to pop my sentiment label and then added the coordinating embellishments!
- Fresh Freesia Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | Scored at 4-1/4″
- Delightfully Eclectic DSP Panel: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Fresh Freesia CS Back Sentiment Panel: 5″ x 3″
- Basic White CS sentiment label: 5″ x 3″ | 5-1/4″ x 4″ Inside Panel (Optional)
Note: If you don’t see the Product Table in your email, visit my blog!
Be Sure To . . .
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel! Not much on there but hey . . . it’s a start!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for awesome discounts on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE SEPTEMBER HOST CODE TQHXVE9S when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is LESS than $150 in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers so with any amount of order, you’ll receive a THANK YOU GIFT!
Please leave me a comment as I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!