I knew immediately that I had to have the Courage & Faith Cling Stamp Set! It’s one of many NEW stamps in this years 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. It has 4 scriptures, floral branch stamps or circle designs to create perfect border or centerpieces for your crafting projects. This stamp set can help you share your faith with others. Plus whether or not you’re religious, you can use this stamp set to send messages of hope and encouragement to all. It’s already one of my FAVS!
The inspiration for my card today is from Freshly Made Sketches layout #FMS601 and the All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper (Item #162178) that is in the upcoming release of the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog, which goes LIVE this Wednesday and then you can download a digital copy if you don’t have one. SO you are getting a sneak preview! You are going to LOVE this paper with the many fall patterns such as these pumpkins and the shiny print behind it! Once again, my main photo doesn’t do my card justice picking up details. i.e. sentiment is embossed in Pretty Peacock! See additional pictures below.
Freshly Made Sketches #FMS601
Click on image below to open to new page and see all the wonderful creations by the designers and participants!
Putting It All Together
Start by prepping your cardstock and Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP). Since the SDSP is 6″ x 6″, you’ll be able to get 2 panels to make 2 cards, so cut it in half at 3″ then cut to 4-1/4″ long. You can see my two cards below using the one sheet. My first card was the one on the right.
I chose Pretty Peacock & Very Vanilla cardstock. Nested Essentials Dies for the sentiment label. TIP: You can die cut the Pretty Peacock label border from the center of the cardstock that is the back panel to the All About Autumn Specialty Designers Series Paper. See image below.
I LOVE TO EMBOSS! Any chance I get, I emboss and/or use Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. I embossed my sentiment by first stamping it with Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Pad, twice. Stamp the sentiment once again using the VersaMark Ink. ALWAYS clean your stamp before inking it up with the VersaMark. Use Clear Emboss Powder and heat set. If you have never embossed, TRY IT!
Notice how I have the beautiful shiny patterned paper adhered to the card base? I left 1/8″ of Pretty Peacock of the card base exposed on the top and sides. I added some Gold cardstock beneath it. Adhere the SDSP to the Pretty Peacock cardstock panel and tie Gold twine around it.
TIP: Cut twine between 26″ to 30″ long. Double it and then wrap it around the panel and tie a bow. This creates a double bow!
Use scotch tape to bind the 2 labels together. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals mainly to one side of the back of the sentiment label. I made sure not to place the dimensionals on tape as I felt it would stick better placing them directly onto the cardstock.
- Pretty Peacock Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | scored at 4-1/4″
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ SDSP Panel: 4″ x 3-7/8″ (shiny pattern)
- All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ SDSP Panel: 3″ x 4-1/2″ (pumpkin pattern)
- Pretty Peacock Panel: 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ | inside panel (optional)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2″ x 2-3/4″ sentiment label
- Gold Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5/8″
- REMEMBER All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper will be available to order September 6 when the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog goes LIVE! Item #162178
Note: If you don’t see the Product Table in your email, visit my blog! REMEMBER All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162178) will be available to order September 6 when the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog goes LIVE!
Be Sure To . . .
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel! Not much on there but hey . . . it’s a start!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for awesome discounts on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE SEPTEMBER HOST CODE TQHXVE9S when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is LESS than $150 in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers so with any amount of order, you’ll receive a THANK YOU GIFT!
Please leave me a comment as I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!