I know . . . it’s April . . . and my April’s Paper Pumpkin Kit is on it’s way!! I’m so excited because it includes a BONUS stamp set ($17 value) as a “Thank You” for having mailed a MILLION kits thus far! March was Paper Pumpkin’s 3-year anniversary and the kit showed up in a Teal Blue (Bermuda Bay?) box to celebrate the 3-year milestone. Just in case you are new to my blog, the kits are normally packaged in orange boxes. Let get on with March’s Paper Pumpkin kit before my April kit gets here!
Before I continue talking about all the benefits of being a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, let me show you what I worked on last night. This cute card will be tucked inside the envelope which has an attached gift card holder. I LOVE IT! Right now I just have my Stampin’ Up! Business Card in the gift card holder.
Isn’t this just darlin’?! I didn’t make it exactly the same way they showed in the instructions or video. That’s one of the things I like about the PP (Paper Pumpkin) Kits , you can put your own spin on how you want the final project to look. I still have to buy my gift card to place inside so you’ll have to see the finished product in the image at the top of this post. The envelope has stickers that secure the flaps down. LOVE IT! There are some PP subscribers that even use the supplies for scrapbook pages. And speaking of supplies . . .
. . . you get everything you need to complete the projects. With this particular kit, you can order a Refill Kit (below) to make more of the same projects. Also there are some subscribers that used the products to make only cards. Paper Pumpkin is “creativity” in a box! You can do the suggested projects or go astray and do your own thing!
I LOVE being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber because I LOVE each and every kit!! In the beginning I didn’t sign up because frankly, I wasn’t that impressed. Stampin’ Up! realized they needed to improve upon these kits and they did just that! I signed up last August and I haven’t been disappointed not once. Perhaps I can persuade you to become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber!
As a subscriber to Paper Pumpkin, you’ll receive the NEW monthly Paper Pumpkin Email! In addition to receiving an awesome kit every month, you’ll receive an email as well. Stampin’ Up! thought it would be fun to bring it all together in one place. You’ll see links to the video (demonstrates the current month’s subscription), blog post, Pinterest, past kits available for purchase and refills kits, alternative ideas, and so much more. I hope you enjoy this new Paper Pumpkin PERK! Check out the online version of March’s email HERE!
Are you just not sure about becoming a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber? Let me list some great reasons to subscribe . . .
- There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION!
- You can STOP your subscription at any time!
- You can SKIP a month if you need to do so!
- You get an AWESOME kit each month!
- It’s a SURPRISE in a box i.e. cards, projects, decor
- Keep your kit or give it as a gift i.e. Birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Just Because
- These kits are great to take on trips for some creativity for those who love to craft i.e. Mother and daughter(s), sisters, female relatives! Yet there are some males who love these kits as well!
- These kits are great to take to someone who is bed ridden needing something fun to do. Or even those in the hospital or in Assisted Living/Nursing Homes.
- Endless possibilities for the PP Kits! Cards, 3-D Projects, Scrapbook pages
- PLUS subscribers have access to a selection of past kits and refills!
For $19.95 a month (includes Tax & Shipping), Paper Pumpkin is an awesome monthly subscription! There are two ways you can subscribe. Month-to-Month or Prepaid Subscriptions for 3-Month, 6-Month, and One Year Prepaid subscriptions for yourself or as a gift to someone else. If you sign up, your new PP Kit will arrive in May. Kits are mailed out on the 10th of each month.
- For Month-to-Month Subscriptions go to PaperPumpkin.com and be sure to select me as your demonstrator before checking out! I would greatly appreciate it! If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact me!
- For Pre-Paid Subscriptions go to my online store by clicking HERE.
Tuesday’s NEW Weekly Deals starts today! Save 25% on select Stampin’ Up! items! Click HERE to see what’s on sale this week!
Check out the CLEARANCE RACK! Save up to 60% on these SU items! Click HERE to check out these great deals!
If you have any questions or are interested in Stampin’ Up! products, contact me! Plus please leave me comment and let me know you were here for a visit!! I would love to hear from you!