Using Freshly Made Sketches layout, I created this Thank You card. I LOVE using Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper (DSP)! I chose Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. The colors are beautiful but not overstated and perfect for this time of year. There are 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon, Petal Pink, and Pool Party. See ALL the patterns by clicking HERE!
I LOVE using layout sketches to help start my creativity process. Next I choose which DSP I want to use for my project and then I start brainstorming. Honestly the Inked Botanicals Suite Collection helped me to create a perfectly, simple Thank You card! I kept my card SIMPLE to help show you that anyone can make this card. Plus I love to make simple cards!
Putting It All Together
I used Crushed Curry cardstock for my card base. Cut the 6″ x 6″ DSP in half to get two 3″ x 6″ pieces. Use the other piece to make another card. Cut the 3″ x 6″ piece to 5″, in other words cut 1″ off the bottom. You can do this before or after you cut it in half. Use the leftover 3″ x 1″ piece but turn it over to the other side. Adhere the pieces onto your card base with Multipurpose Glue.
Using the Inked & Tiled Cling Stamp Set, ink up the floral stamp (the one that matches the DSP, see image below) and stamp off before stamping onto Very Vanilla cardstock for the circle sentiment table. I used Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry Stampin’ Ink Pads for the floral images and Memento Tuxedo Black for the sentiment, also from the stamp set. I used the 2″ Circle Punch, Online Exclusive, to punch out the sentiment label and then I stamped the sentiment onto the label. FYI, I use a stamping tool when I stamp. Last but not least, I added Lost Lagoon 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon using Stampin’ Up!’s Mini Glue Dot.
- Crushed Curry card base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | scored at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla inside panel: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Inked Botanicals DSP: 3″ x 5″ | 3″ x 1″ | TIP: Cut 6″ x 6″ DSP in half then cut 1″ from bottom.
- Very Vanilla cardstock for 2″ circle sentiment label
I made another card using Calypso Coral as the card base. There is literally so many cards I can make from this Inked Botanicals DSP!
Note: If you don’t see the Product Table in your email, visit my blog!
Be Sure To . . .
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel! Not much on there but hey . . . it’s a start!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for awesome discounts on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE JULY HOST CODE DXMDPMUQ when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is LESS than $150 in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers so with any amount of order, you’ll receive a THANK YOU GIFT!
Please leave me a comment as I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!
Bonus Days ~ July 6 – 31 Earn to Redeem!
Stampin’ Up! is bringing back one of their favorite promotions—BONUS DAYS! What’s great about Bonus Days, you ask? Well . . . you get REWARDED for all the crafting supplies that you are already planning on buying! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50, you will earn a $5 coupon! Click HERE for MORE DETAILS!
Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives
Click HERE to view Stampin’ Up!’s Online Exclusives.
Clearance Rack Refresh
Stampin’ Up! has REFRESHED the Clearance Rack! Save up to 80% of these awesome products! Click HERE to see all the products on the Clearance Rack.