I just subscribed to Paper Pumpkin myself starting in August! Stampin’ Up! (SU) had a promotion for 50% discount for two months with a new subscription to Paper Pumpkin. I knew immediately I was going to FINALLY subscribe to this monthly kit.
I LOVE both of my monthly kits! In the beginning of Paper Pumpkin, I wasn’t that thrilled with the kits (I have to be honest here!). They were okay but I didn’t feel the “OMGoodness I want that” factor! BUT since the beginning of the year, each and every kit has been awesome and have had a WOW! factor to them! I am really happy that I am now a monthly subscriber for the following reasons:
- I love to craft and each kit is unique!
- I get a surprise in the mail each month! (I normally don’t like surprises!)
- I can give my kit(s) as a Birthday gift, a Just Because gift, a Friendship gift, a Christmas gift (See where I’m going with all of this?)
- I can share and create with a friend!
- I can have creative fun time with a grandchild, niece or nephew, or ______ (you fill in the blank!)
- PLUS I can order refill kits or past kits! Now that is awesome! (I plan on ordering September’s Refill Kit, you’ll see why – Look Down, and look down further – video!)
Get Started becoming a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by clicking HERE. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep! Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family each and every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month, you receive a unique, surprise kit with a project – cards, journals, decor, and more! Everything is color coordinated, measured, and cut for you!! (Time Saver!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories – everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Kits are shipped on or around the 15th of the month.
- You will need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up after the 10th, you’ll receive next month’s kit.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (shipping is included!).
- There is NO COMMITMENT, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime!
- FYI – You can even skip a month if you want!
- Remember as a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can even go back and order refill kits and past kits!
- Plus you can do 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and One year prepaid subscriptions!
- 6-month subscription – Save $1 every month with a six month subscription.
- 1-year subscription – Save $2 every month with a one year subscription.
Here is September’s Paper Pumpkin Kit – Video
Until next time! Have a Fantastic Friday!