I absolutely love this Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! The kit makes 10 cards but I managed to make 15 cards with my kit. I should have taken a photo of how I cut the Christmas tree card base to make 2 card panels to get 5 extra cards. I did take pictures of those cards so you can see how they turned out. For more information about this kit, CLICK HERE . . . but know that Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription. You, too, can be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber! For more information about Paper Pumpkin, CLICK HERE or click on the Top Menu Bar where it says Paper Pumpkin! Either way, this will take you to my Paper Pumpkin page. ALSO be sure to scroll down to learn about my Creating with Kits! Event that I host in my home each month!
My Kit Cards!
I had so much fun creating these cards not to mention I just love the cards from the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! I hope Stampin’ Up! will have the Refill Kit available for this one. Fingers crossed! Here are my cards that I made.
Details to Make Extras!
- Cut the Christmas Tree cardbases into 2 panels. Use your Stampin’ Trimmer and cut down the center at 5-1/2″.
- Cut the panels at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- TIP: Cut from the top of the backside panel to have more tree height for the 5 additional cards. See top center and top right photos.
- Additional cardstock: Shaded Spruce 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | Scored at 4-1/4″
- Additional cardstock: Basic White 5-1/4″ x 4″ inside panel
- Additional cardstock: Real Red 1/2″ x 3-1/4″ (I dovetailed mine but you don’t have to)
- Extra cardstock for die cuts: Shaded Spruce & Basic White
- Use Stitched So Sweetly Dies to make more Merry Christmas labels.
- I used a retired 2″ Circle Punch and a retired Buffalo Check Background Cling Stamp to copy what was included in the kit! You can use other pattern paper for this step.
- Add Silver Metallic Pearls (see bottom right photo)
- I also used some retired Silver Twine to two of my extra cards.
- Don’t forget to have Basic White Envelopes for those extra cards you make!
- Each Paper Pumpkin Kit includes exclusive stamp set and a Stampin’ Spot, this kit has Shaded Spruce. Click HERE if you want the full size Classic Stampin’ Pad and click HERE if you’d like to buy the Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Ink Refill, which can be used for both Stampin’ Spot and full size ink pad!
Peaceful Christmas October Paper Pumpkin Kit Video
My Creating with Kits! Event
Every month on the FIRST TUESDAY, I have a Creating with Kits! Event in my home. If you are local and interested in attending, be sure to RSVP on my Stampin’ Up! page HERE or click EVENTS on the Menu Bar. BTW, you must be Paper Pumpkin Subscriber with me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator but you must sign up by the 10th to have your kit for the next event. OR you can purchase one of the kits from the Kits Collection from my online store and purchase by the 10th to ensure you receive your kit in time as well. EASY PEASY! Just remember to subscribe or order by the 10th of each month! By the way, the next kit will have some fun snowmen! See more information at the bottom of this blog post! Below is Judy, Abby and Cindy busy creating their cards and having fun!
BE SURE TO:
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for up to 60% discount on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE NOVEMBER HOST CODE VCBJUB4P when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is $149.99 or less in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers! For orders of $35 or more in products (before shipping/taxes), you’ll receive a THANK YOU GIFT!
If you like what you’ve seen today, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!
SNEEK PEEK ~ GIFTS GALORE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
We all love to see piles of presents on Christmas morning. Make that your reality with the Gifts Galore Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas sentiments, bright and festive colors, a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents, you’ll have everything you need to make eye-catching treat packages that are sure to spread Christmas cheer. Each Gifts Galore box contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags that are adorably styled for easy Christmas gifting. There’s plenty of joy to share with Gifts Galore! Or your can turn them into Christmas cards! Ask me how!