I mentioned in my last post that I would create another card using that same layout and here it is! Don’t you just LOVE this Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (DSP)?! Honestly there are so many different designs in this 48 sheet DSP pack of papers! You get 4 each of 12 double-sided designs and they are acid free/lignin free so you can use them if you scrapbook. I made this birthday card for Leigh Ann. She’s been my BFF for nearly 4 decades! Don’t worry, she received her card in the mail yesterday so she has seen it already! She subscribes to my blog so I purposely waited to post her card. Happy Birthday Leigh Ann!
The Pattern Party DSP is one of four products that you can EARN! Spend $150.00 in products (before tax/shipping) and earn 10% in Stampin’ Rewards, which would be $15.00 that you can then apply towards the Pattern Party DSP. You could also HOST A PARTY, which then your guest would help you EARN Stampin’ Rewards. There are four levels of EARNING POWER! You can spend your Stampin’ Rewards on any product(s)! For further details about Stampin’ Rewards, click HERE!
To see ALL the different patterns in the Pattern Party DSP, click the link above or in the product table below! Here is the one sheet that I just fell in LOVE with to make my card using a butterfly die from the Brilliant Wings Die set! By the way, you can get this die and coordinating stamp set as a bundle and SAVE 10%! It’s called the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle.
- Basic White Thick | 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” Base – Scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White 4” x 2-1/4” | Sentiment Die Cut
- Flirty Flamingo | 5” x 3-3/4” – Front Panel
- Pattern Party DSP | 3 pieces @ 1-1/2” x 3-1/2” SEE TIP before cutting!
- Adhere front panel to the card base
- Adhere the 3 pieces of DSP
- Die cut the Basic White cardstock for Thank You sentiment using Tasteful Label Dies
- Use B Clear Block or Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment onto the die cut panel using Flirty Flamingo ink pad.
- Die cut the butterfly and adhere to die cut panel. Use Mini Glue Dots or Multipurpose Glue.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to POP UP the sentiment die cut.
- Add embellishment to the butterfly’s body.
- Cut the DSP at 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”, then cut it at 1-1/2” along the long side to get your 3 strips.
- Place die cut cardstock for Thank You sentiment on Stamparatus. Position magnets. Place your stamp where you need it, close your hinged plate so that it picks up the stamp. Then ink up your sentiment stamp, close hinged plate and press . . . now it is stamped!
- Using the Stamparatus allows you to reink your stamp if you need to add more ink to get better coverage! I highly suggest investing in this awesome tool!
Click on the product(s) below for details and shop my online store!
BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for up to 70% discount on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE AUGUST HOST CODE BX2XHCMZ when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is $149 or less in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers! For orders of $35 or more in products (before shipping/taxes), you’ll receive a THANK YOU GIFT!
If you like what you’ve seen today, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!
SNEEK PEEK ~ SEPTEMBER’S HAUNTS & HARVEST PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes ~ 4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit is designed in a vivid fall palette and is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers! For more information on Paper Pumpkin, click HERE!
KITS COLLECTION BY STAMPIN’ UP! ® ~ ONLINE ONLY!
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! These kits have taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts so you get to do the fun stuff, CRAFT! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects. Some kits the stamping is done for you! Kits are great for the beginning crafter but even avid crafters love these kits! This is NOT a subscription and has a low price point. These kits also make great gifts!
KITS COLLECTION ONLINE ONLY! There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions and new kits are being added regularly. You can shop the current selection HERE! Pick the kit that’s right for you. Kits are available only while supplies last!
UNTIED THROUGH CREATIVITY DOWNLOAD
We’re celebrating what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual craft elements that represent each of Stampin’ Up!’s markets. And, it’s free for all! Print your favorite pieces, color and create, then share to social media using #UnitedThroughCreativity! Click HERE for your FREE DOWNLOAD while available!