If the floral paper on the first card seems familiar, yes . . . you’ve seen that Flower For Every Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (DSP) before on a pervious card, which you can see that post HERE. I changed the layout and did the ribbon differently for these two cards. The floral paper on the second card is from the same DSP paper pack! I LOVE IT but I love all the papers in that paper pack! I also love the BIG sentiment, from the So Sentimental Cling Stamp Set, on the Basic White cardstock. In my opinion, I think the white die cut label from the Tasteful Label Dies pulls the white out of both floral papers. SADLY the DSP and the So Sentimental Cling Stamp Set is on the Retirement List! It will NOT carry over into the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, which goes live May 4! I’ll include a download for you later in this post! I’m always so sad to see my favorite things retire but then there will be new things to get excited about as well.
I truly love simple cards with simple layouts. I think you could use these cards for an Anniversary or even a Wedding card! There are more beautiful papers in this DSP paper pack that I’m sure I’ll be using them with this layout again! Adding just a bit of ribbon to my cards gives it that little extra special touch as well as embossing the sentiment. After I embossed my sentiments with Stampin’ Clear Emboss Powder, I took a side by side picture. The non-embossed sentiment on the left is softer and blends well with the DSP. The embossed sentiment on the right has the raised, shiny affect which is also a bit darker. Which one do you like?
- Card Base: Just Jade In Color 2020-2022 | 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | Scored at 4-1/4″
- Panel: Flower For Every Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper | 5-1/4” x 4
- Basic White 4” x 3” – Label for Sentiment
- Basic White | 5-1/4” x 4” – Inside Panel
- Stamp sentiment with Just Jade In Color 2020-2022 Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Immediately add Stampin’ Clear Emboss Powder and set with Heat Tool
- Die cut sentiment using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Just Jade In Color 2020-2022 ¼” Ribbon | 5” Long Horizontal Ribbon | 2-1/2” Long for Bow
- Add ribbon across the lower front of the DSP panel, adhere ends behind the panel with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive
- Pop up sentiment die cut label with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach little bow with a Mini Glue Dot
- Stamp sentiment then add Clear Emboss, heat set. You can do this with ANY ink color! WooHoo!
- If using the Stamparatus – Place cardstock for sentiment on Stamparatus. Lay die cut down FIRST then place cling stamp in center. REMOVE die cut before adding the magnets to hold cardstock in place.
- Using the Stamparatus allows you to re-ink your stamp if you need to add more ink or to get better coverage!
You can still get the So Sentimental Bundle that includes the So Sentimental Cling Stamp Set and the Stitched So Sweetly Die at a 10% discount, while supplies last (#153828 $48.50). The Stitched So Sweetly Die set WILL CARRY OVER to the NEW catty! But remember that I used the Tasteful Label Dies with these cards. I just want to let you know that this stamp set bundle is great together! I’ll have to create a card using the So Sentimental Bundle for another blog post! So stay tune!
Click on the product(s) below for details and shop my online store! Notice the REDUCED price on the DSP and ribbon!
Click HERE to see ALL the products that are on the Last Chance List. Some bundles will be included on the list because they will NOT be offered as bundles in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog at a 10% discount. Download either the pdf (first one listed below) or spreadsheet (second one listed below) and be sure to see the “legend” which will help explain the asterisks next to some of the products. I hope this is helpful! If you have any questions, be sure to contact me.
BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe.
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for up to 70% discount on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE MARCH HOST CODE CYMNN93N when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is $149 or less in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers! For orders of $35 or more in products (before shipping/taxes), you’ll receive a handmade card as a THANK YOU GIFT that you can either keep or use to send on to someone who needs to receive Happy Mail to brighten their day!
If you like what you’ve seen today, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!