KEEP IT #SIMPLESTAMPING!
I enjoy papercrafting, evidently! The first time I attended a “Card Club”, I was hooked! I still display the very first card I ever made at that club. Stampin’ Up! believes that papercrafting is something that should be shared with everyone so they started the #SimpleStamping Campaign. It’s about creating and sharing EASY TO MAKE and inexpensive projects to show beginner crafters just how fun and easy papercrafting can be. Honestly, I love to make simple cards! I always struggle with creating masculine cards and I love how my SIMPLE cards turned out! WOOHOO! Can you spot the difference between my two cards?
March #SimpleStamping Challenge
- Theme: Any
- Supplies: Stamps, Ink, Paper, and Designer Series Paper
It just doesn’t get any more simpler than this! I knew that I wanted to create a masculine birthday card using the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. I love ALL the textures in that 12″ x 12″ paper pack! To see the prints up close click HERE! Did you figure out the difference between my two cards? The card bases are different colors! This one above is Basic Gray and the one below is Gray Granite.
I thought I’d show you the FULL 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper sheet with the bricks and the print that’s on the back side which is a canvas print. I used the canvas print to make a birthday card for my son-in-law, Jon. You can see his card HERE. I absolutely LOVE these prints!
- Card Base: Basic Gray or Granite Gray | 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ | Scored at 4-1/4″
- Solid panel cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″ | Basic White
- In Good Taste DSP panel 1-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Stampin’ Ink Pads: Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Gray Granite
- I used Stampin’ Up!’s Stamparatus for the stamping but you can use a Clear Block.
- Sentiment stamp: Approaching Perfection Cling Stamp Set*
The *Approaching Perfection Cling Stamp Set is no longer available. I earned it for FREE during Sale-A-Bration (SAB). SAB is over but Stampin’ Up! has many other stamp sets with great sentiments to choose from. I really love the masculinity of this Happy Birthday! stamp. I decided to stamp the sentiment 3x’s using three different ink colors: Basic Gray at the bottom, Smokey Slate in the middle, and Gray Granite at the top. I actually like the Basic Gray as the card base the best but either one works. What do you think?
Click on the product(s) below for details and shop my online store!
BE SURE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- SUBSCRIBE to my So Inking Sweet Blog and you’ll be notified via email when I have a new post. Don’t worry, your information will remain private and safe.
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
- LIKE my Facebook Page!
- Check out the CLEARANCE RACK for up to 70% discount on products!
- SUBSCRIBE to Paper Pumpkin HERE! It’s a GREAT WAY to build up your collection of stamps, inks and so much more to use on other projects!
- PLEASE USE MARCH HOST CODE CYMNN93N when placing your order BUT ONLY IF your order is $149 or less in products (not including shipping & taxes)! If your order is $150 or more (not including shipping & taxes), YOU EARN Stampin’ Rewards to spend!
I truly appreciate each and every order from my customers! Receive a handmade card as a THANK YOU GIFT that you can either keep or use to send on to someone who needs to receive Happy Mail to brighten their day!
If you like what you’ve seen today, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact me. Until next time, have a Beautiful & Blessed Day!