Stampin’ Up! (SU) is going PINK with Paper Pumpkin! For the month of October, the Paper Pumpkin boxes are going to be PINK! This is to show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month AND Stampin’ Up! will make a donation* to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by doing the following:
- $1 for every ACTIVE Paper Pumpkin subscriber (that would be me!)
- PLUS, an additional $1 (that $2’s) for every NEW subscriber – (all my awesome friends, family, and acquaintances who sign up by October 10! – that would be all of you!)
- FYI – Paper Pumpkin subscribers will determine the amount of the donation!
How You Can Help!
- If NEW subscriber, subscribe HERE and be sure to do so by October 10! Your first kit will arrive in the limited-edition PINK box and SU will donate $2 because you are a NEW subscriber!
- If you’re a current subscriber, SU will donate $1 for you! But stay active because only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation!
- Spread the Word! Share this worthy promotion of Paper Pumpkin to your circle of friends, family, relatives, and acquaintances! Who doesn’t like to craft?! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds a $1 and for new subscribers it’s $2, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible!
- Spoiler Alert! Although the October box is PINK, according to SU the project is NOT pink and that is all they are saying! 😉
- FYI – When you get your October kit, you will not only be donating to a good cause, but you will also get a limited-edition, pretty PINK Paper Pumpkin box! You do not want to miss it! Promise!
More About BCRF
BCRF is a world-class organization, dedicated to ending breast cancer and we are excited to be teaming up with them to make this happen. Their mission is to advance the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. To learn about more ways to help, please visit www.bcrfcure.org.
*All funds will be donated in US dollars.